From ultra-accurate manufacturing to customer service; we make precision our priority and bending over backwards the norm.
Our employees draw on a wealth of material insights and expert knowledge; optimally exploiting our state-of-the-art machine park.
ABC boasts manufacturing tolerance of 0.005 mm and measuring accuracy of 0.001 mm.
Super-clean parts are par for the course at ABC. All our parts, without exception, are supplied cleaned to the highest industry standards.
- MACHINING of metals (steel/aluminum/non-ferrous metals) and plastics, small- to medium-sized batches (approx. 10-1,000 pcs.)
- CNC MILLING – Precision-milled parts
- CNC lathes with one to two spindles, driven tools and C- and Y-axes
- Max. machining dimensions of 1,000 x 900 x 700 mm with a max. blank part weight of 30 kg
- CNC TURNING – Precision-turned parts
- CNC lathes with one to two spindle/s, driven tools and C and Y axes
- max. processing size of Ø 500 mm (max. spindle opening / road loader of Ø 65 mm) / max. length of 600 mm and max. blank part weight of 30 kg
- 3D-CNC Measurement
- Max. machining dimensions of 1,000 x 1.600 x 800 mm
24–hour replenishment turnaround by prior agreement